Anything Lord Tim of Holtz inspired!

Its my first time I post in english, hope everybody will understand.

Tim is the Master of Distress ... he is the Lord of Vintage Is called out by As I found the challenge on monday, I knew I have to do something special for this and here it comes ….. My “artwork” inspired by some video demos from Tim and a lot of I feel about the journey he often talk about…. I hope he will forgive me, that I used the poem seen on the prize… these are such wonderful words !!!!

That´s the way how I did it: I took 3 pieces of chipbord with holes at one side, cause I´m sure I would make a book. In my stock I found a big piece of an old worldmap that I used for all pages.

I did a lot of distressing, embossing and stamping all around. To get more depth I used a lot of distress inks and 2 smaller pieces for 2 more sides to get more capacity. For those pieces I cut out file tabs of real black leather with Alterations dies. All corners outside got metal book corners. There´s no vintage without buttons and bows and lace….so I used some ;o) Finally I improved the whole work with some different colored stickles. Take a look at more details:

Also join in the... Stamptacular-Challenge # 73 more than one stamp to use Bunny Zoe's #3 --- VINTAGE Sir Stampalot August ---- Bring on the Bling ~ with a lot of Stickles Stampin for the Weekingend #45 --- Anything goes

Kommentare:

  1. sieht toll aus!
    LG
    Elma

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. So, und das Janze jetzt aber bitte mal
    auf Deutsch.......gröhl!!
    Mein Englisch hat gerade noch
    so gereicht, um einiges zu verstehen.
    Aber für dieses wunderschöne Werk von
    Dir bedarf es keiner Worte. Anschauen,
    schwärmen und einfach nur begeistert sein, reicht hier völlig aus...schmacht!
    LG
    Marion

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. ...ich habe erst gedacht, ich bin auf'm falschen Blog,...mann gut, dass ich einigermaßen Englisch kann....das "Buch" ist klasse geworden,...toll die Idee mit den Landkarten...liebe Grüße Ulrike

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. ABSOLUTELY AND TOTALLY AMAZING!!! loved every little bit about your mini!!
    thanks bunches for playing along with the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. oh wonderful! i like your work so so much! faboulos details and colours!! adorable!
    but i ask myself, why in english???
    by the way, very good job my small one... hahahahaha

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. What a gorgeous mini book, so much attention to detail!! Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. My goodness - that is so beautiful.Well done

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Wonderful piece, and very good english too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Amazing and awesome work of art! I love it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Hi there

    Super work, thank you for sharing with us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

    B x

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Oh how shabby, grungy gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Oh, this is a fabulous project. Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Clare x

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Tolles Projekt und eine super schöne Umsetzung. Dein Englisch ist übrigens ehr gut, soweit ich es beurteilen kann.

    Liebe Grüße
    BT

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. O i just ADORE T!m stuff too! Love what you have created here! All that lovely grunginess goodness!! and Just perfect for our challenge this week over at SSC.
    hugs Leonie

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. A wonderful card with such a sweet image , thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck
    Hugs
    Francesca

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Love this!! Very "Tim" & very pretty!
    Thank you for joining me & the other Design Team members for this week’s Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge! We really appreciate you joining in.

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. You absolutely captured Tim Holtz! Love your book... fantastic job (and english is well done!) I'm so glad you could join our Two's Better Than One challenge at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.
    Pleasantly,
    Paula

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. Anonym14:28

    Great journey and experience!

    AntwortenLöschen

Es gibt Dinge die man nicht kaufen kann,
wie einen Kommentar der von ♥ Herzen ♥ kommt.
Ich möchte DANKE sagen, dass Du Dir die Zeit dafür nimmst ♥

Hinweis: Kommentare die Links zu kommerziellen Webseiten enthalten, die in keinerlei Bezug zum Post stehen, werden gelöscht! Dieser Blog ist keine kostenlose Werbeplattform.